SALBIS participates in the #ExpocienciaUnileon 2020, in Ponferrada and León
This year, for the second consecutive year, the #ExpocienciaUnileon is held at the University of Leon. This event is part of a National Project approved by the FECYT in which 33 research groups are preparing different scientific educational activities to bring their research work closer to the general population.
In SALBIS we participated for the first time making two workshops in Ponferrada, and one in León:
- May the force be with you! The event will take place in Ponferrada. Through this workshop, attendees will be given physiotherapeutic assessments of muscle strength, respiratory muscle strength (inspiratory and expiratory) and the strength of the muscles of the trunk and upper and lower extremities.
- Tell me who you’re messing with, and I’ll tell you who you are: It will be held in Ponferrada and in Leon. This workshop brings the visitor closer to the methodology of Social Network Analysis (SNA) as a scientific paradigm in a fun and attractive way. Attendees will make contact with their networks through electronic devices. The aim of this action is to make citizens aware of the importance of contacts, and to show, in a graphic way, how they are surrounded by different networks that are “woven” through their contacts.
The workshops are suitable for general public.
If you want to know more, we will be waiting for you at the Ponferrada Campus on 12 and 13 February, from 10:30 to 13:30 and from 16:00 to 18:00, and at the León Conference Centre on 18, 19 and 20 February, from 10:00 to 13:30 and from 17:00 to 20:00.
Information of interest:
- Download diptych of SALBIS.
- Download diptych of Expociencia.
- See the map of Expociencia de Ponferrada.
- See the map of Expociencia de León.
- More info here.